Leveraged Logic is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our websites
This Statement explains the privacy policies and practices that apply to all of our websites in their entirety, specifically:
We will not collect, use, or distribute information about you in ways different from what is explained in this Statement. If you feel that Leveraged Logic is not abiding by this Privacy Statement, contact Bruce Pounder by e-mail [main@LeveragedLogic.com]. Additional ways to contact Leveraged Logic appear on the Contact Us page of our websites.
- What personal information Leveraged Logic collects;
- Why we collect the information;
- How we use the information we collect;
- Who has access to the information;
- What we do to protect information we collect;
- How you can verify the information we have about you and correct any inaccuracies; and
- How you can contact us if you have privacy questions or concerns that are not addressed by the Statement.
Information Collection and Use
Leveraged Logic collects information from visitors at several different points on our websites:
Leveraged Logic may also obtain publicly-available information about visitors from third-party sources. We may associate and merge the information we collect at our websites with publicly-available information we obtain from third-party sources in order to better serve our visitors. All information obtained from third-party sources is treated with the same care as if we obtained it directly from visitors.
- We collect basic contact information (such as name and e-mail address) from visitors wishing to access certain portions of our websites. Supplying the requested information is a requirement for access. We use this information to contact visitors about the portions of our websites in which they have expressed interest.
- We collect basic contact information (such as name and e-mail address) from visitors wishing to receive certain types of communications from us (such as an e-mail newsletter). Supplying the requested information is a requirement for receiving those communications. We use this information to communicate with visitors.
- We collect information from visitors via surveys. The information requested may include basic contact information (such as name and e-mail address) and demographic information (such as zip code and gender). Participation in these surveys is voluntary. We use survey information to assess and improve visitors satisfaction with Leveraged Logic.
- We collect information from visitors who purchase goods and services through our websites. The information requested may include basic contact information (such as name and e-mail address) and detailed payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and credit card billing address). Supplying the requested information is a requirement for purchasing goods and services through our websites. We require this information so that we can process, fulfill, and confirm visitors' transactions and keep them informed of each transaction's status.
- We automatically collect visitors IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our websites, track the pages that visitors browse, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally-identifiable information.
- Our web pages attempt to set and retrieve cookies on visitors computers for the purpose of enhancing the functionality and ease-of-use of our websites. A cookie is a piece of data that resides on a visitors computer and contains information about that visitor. Visitors may disable cookies on their browser for a less functional, less convenient website experience.
Leveraged Logic may obtain publicly-available information about prospective visitors from third-party sources in order to initiate contact with those prospective visitors.
Leveraged Logic may obtain voluntarily-disclosed information directly from parties who initiate contact with us by personal contact, phone, postal mail, or e-mail. Such information may include names, telephone numbers, physical addresses, and e-mail addresses. We use that information to respond to those parties and may use it to initiate future communications with those parties.
Information Access, Sharing, and Distribution
We do not share, rent, or sell personally-identifiable information with third parties for any purpose. We may disclose aggregated information to third parties for our business purposes.
How Your Information is Protected
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both online and offline.
Verifying, Correcting, and Updating Personal Information
If you wish to verify what personal information Leveraged Logic has about you, or if you wish to update or correct your personal information, contact us by e-mail [main@LeveragedLogic.com]. Additional ways to contact Leveraged Logic appear on the Contact Us page of our websites. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before disclosing information or making corrections or updates.
You always have the opportunity to "opt-out" of having your information used in the ways we describe in this Statement. If you no longer consent to us using your information as described in this Statement, simply notify us by e-mail [main@LeveragedLogic.com]. Additional ways to contact Leveraged Logic appear on the Contact Us page of our websites.
Privacy and Minors
While we believe that protecting the privacy of minors is especially important, we do not anticipate that our websites will attract visitors under the age of 18. Our stated privacy policies and procedures apply to visitors of all ages.
Our websites contain links to other websites. Leveraged Logic is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave one of our sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by Leveraged Logic.
Notice of Changes
If we change our privacy policies or practices, we will update this Statement and post it on our websites. This will constitute our public notice of the changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should periodically review the current Privacy Statement posted at our websites.
If You Have Questions or Concerns About Privacy
You can contact us by e-mail [main@LeveragedLogic.com] if you have privacy questions or concerns that are not addressed by the Statement. Additional ways to contact Leveraged Logic appear on the Contact Us page of our websites.
Asheville, North Carolina
© 2001-2013 Leveraged Logic, All Rights Reserved.